Dan and I are so excited to announce that we are going to be grandparents in Sept. Our daughter Kimberly and her husband, Lance Corporal Alex Lemire are expecting their first baby.
They are stationed in VA. so I plan to fly out there the first week in Sept and be there for the birth. Her original due date was Sept. 13th, but after the ultra-sound, they changed it to the 10th. So we shall wait and see what little Alexis decides to do! Yes!!! She's having a little girl!!
Alex will be deployed in Nov. for 7 months, so Kimberly will be coming home and staying with us while he is away. We hate it that he will miss out on 7 months of his little girl's life. But that's the sacrifice that our men make when they choose to protect our country. We are proud of Alex.
Below are ultra-sound pictures of little Alexis Cheyenne:
Raising both arms up




7 comments:
I can't believe how much ultrasound pics have improved. I have never been able to see the baby without a good imagination. But in the last few years, incredible strides have been made in clarity! What a sweetie pie :) My niece had a 3D ultrasound...talk about detail! WOW! I think every female who considers abortion should be given one of those.
It will be fun watching the progress of the baby and hearing all about it. Love the pictures. They are so clear these days! wow!
Baby girls are awesome! Sunnie
I just can not wait to see Alexis. Well I guess I can....because I have to. But you know what I mean. I am so excited for you all. I hear nothing beats having a grandbaby. I glad Alexis is looking so healthy and mommy is healthy too. It's so good to see her smiling face again.
Congrats to you all! I'm sure she will be a beautiful baby girl, with her mommy's pretty eyes and smile and her daddy's coloring, you'd better lock her up, the boys will be knocking the doors down, ha!
There is no other feeling than being a Grandma. (or mawmaw ha)
My stepdaughter's name is Alexis.
That's neat she can share part of her dad's name.
I'm sure you will keep us updated :-)
Sharon
I like the name too.
I think Kimberly looks so cute. She has that mommy glow, for sure. It's fun to have her around on the days she comes. These US pics are awesome! And I agree - Alexis is a beautiful name.
I"m so excited.
Post a Comment