I had a wonderful Mother's Day! Kim got snap happy with the camera, and I'm glad she did, because she captured some beautiful memories that I will treasure forever.
I don't know who bought what, but they all knew I wanted a new stainless steel set of pots and pans, so they got me started on my new collection. And they also bought me the roses in the following pictures. Kim knows that I am wanting to change my bedroom theme to lighthouses, sailboats and ships, so she enlarged and framed a sailboat picture that I had taken out on Lake Michigan. It turned out really good. And then hubby bought me a new washer, because if he didn't, he wouldn't have any clean clothes, so he actually had no other options!...LOL He and the girls also fixed dinner while I relaxed in my recliner. And then while everyone was taking their Sunday afternoon nap. I snuck out and cleaned up the kitchen. Dan asked me if I was trying to get him in trouble at church that night since Bro. Mowery was going to ask if the husbands cooked and cleaned up.
Now why would I do such a thing like that?!..LOL












1 comment:
really good pics..sounds like you had a great Mother's Day.
Your hubby's hair looks darker.
So happy for you and the coming event.
I miss my grandbabies down here in TN.
Sharon
Post a Comment