Saturday, June 21, 2008

Kim at 28 weeks





I'm so sad.............she's gonna be leaving next week to go back to Va. :o( But I know her poor hubby is going crazy without her, so I'll let her go back. I'll be flying out there on Sept. 3rd to be with her when she has the baby if she waits that long! There's a good possibility that Alex may not get to be there when she goes into labor, so please help us pray that it all works out so that he can be there. He is supposed to be gone the first 2 weeks in Sept. and her due date is Sept. 10-13. She does not know whether or not to induce early, or wait it out in hopes that Alexis will wait for her daddy. So we need some prayers going up.

3 comments:

Bobbie said...

It seems like I haven't seen her hardly at all and now she is leaving already. I'm glad she's doing really well though. I'm sure she's excited to go back and see her hubby. Not too much longer and we will get to see baby Alexis.

Rhonda said...

Bobbie,

I bawled when I had to leave her at the airport this morning. They would not let me get a "Guest Pass" this time like they did the last time. It was so hard to let go of her. I feel so out of control because I can't control her every move anymore and I'm not even a controling person! Figure THAT one out!...LOL

I'm just so paranoid because she is so young and going through this. I cherish the time she was here and all the doctor appts. we went too and heard the baby's heart beat.

It took me 3 1/2 hours to get home from the airport. Part of 465 was closed, due to an accident and I went completely the wrong way and ended up SOUTH of Indy and back at the airport! I was fit to be tied.

I am SO looking forward to going out there when the baby is born. She may be inducing early because they are now saying that Alex will not be there the first 2 weeks in Sept., which is during the time of her due date. So I may have to change my flight. I'm waiting to hear back from her to let me know for sure after she sees the doctor out there.

She told me that Alexis was killing her ribs on the first leg of her fight back to VA. I told her that she was just throwing a temper tantrum because she had to leave grandma!...LOL

I SO cannot wait to hold my granddaughter!

Bobbie said...

Rhonda, I'm just about ready to cry. I can not imagine my baby flying off like that by herself. I really feel for you. I miss her and she's not even my daughter. I hope Alex gets to be there for this important time in their life. Will she have to be left alone at all during these last couple of months? I really hope not. She's being pretty strong for as young as she is. I don't think I would have been as strong as she has been through this. I may have had to tell my husband I'm staying right here with my parents until this baby is born. I really don't know what I would have done. But I'm glad that you plan on being there for her after the baby is here. She will need you there to help her. I'm glad she got off safely.