Saturday, November 8, 2008

Over The River and Through the Woods............

To Grandmother's House We go!!!
Discussing the road trip with grandpa.......
"Now grandpa, make sure you stay awake behind the wheel and don't speed, just hurry up every chance you get, cause I can't wait to snuggle with grandma!!"
"I have grandpa wrapped around my little finger so tight, it ain't even funny!"
"I'll bet he'd get me some ice cream if I asked him too."
"I love my grandpa! He's so cute!"
"I kinda have a feeling he loves me and thinks I'm cute too!"


"Ok, get the camera outta my face, it makes me go cross-eyed when it's that close!"


"Shew! Between this long trip and the camera's in my face, I'm beat!"
" Where's grandma when I need her?!"

Dreaming of grandma..................

"I promise it wasn't a bad dream!"
"Are we there yet grandpa?!"
"Oooops! I think I pooped!"

"Oh great! There's the camera again!"
"Grandpaaaaaaaaa..........make Aunt Britt stop!"

"Fine! I'll just look the other way!"
"Forget it, I'm goin back to sleep! It'll make the time go by faster!"
"Let me get my leg hiked up here! There, that's more like it!"

"I'm so angelic when I sleep."

No comments: