Well Kim is half way through her pregnancy and hardly even looks pregnant! I have my doubts that she will stay little for very long, and then she will be crying for mercy! These pictures were at 19 weeks and 2 days. I will try to add more as she grows. Alex got to see her pregnant belly for the first time last night since his deployment. It was cute watching that smile come across his face on the webcam.


6 comments:
She's sooo large, I'm surprised you can find anything to fit the poor girl, HA! I think I looked like that on day 2 of prego days, lol. She looks so cute!
How many fingers can she fit between her last rib and hip bone?? Tell me that and then I'll tell you when she'll finally start really showing!
And ditto to what Janiece said...she always looks so cute.
Did you do the web cam at home? I bet he was excited to see her. How often can he contact her while he is gone?
She probably won't get THAT big. lol I hope the summmer months aren't too hard on her. It isn't fun to be pregnat in the summer sometimes. But it will all be worth it.....at least to the rest of us. lol
Sara,
I told Kim about your ribcage theory and she said that can't possibly work because I started showing early with her and late with Brittany. But I will still have her check it and see what you come up with.
Bobbie,
Yes, she bought a webcam for here, and he has one out there. They get to talk or at least text or chat almost everyday. Some weeks it's different and they don't get to as often. So it all depends on what duties they give him.
Ok Sara, she had a difficult time finding her ribs and her hip bone, but the best she could do was 3 fingers. Of course with me being in the pre-grandma phase, I made sure I had my hand on her belly in case Alexis decided to kick while she searched. But no such luck, she still won't kick grandma. She's either too polite, or she's just lazy!...LOL
Post a Comment