Friday, April 25, 2008

Spring Is In The Air!!


Our pink Magnolia tree is in full bloom, so we got carried away with the camera yesterday and took pictures before the wind blew all the petels off. I took a few of the girls together and some of Kim, and then she took the ones of Brittany since she is taking photography and needed the practice. I thought she did pretty good!










***********************************************************


I couldn't resist throwing this one in! We were sitting on the couch last night and I looked over at her and just HAD to go run and get my camera. Her little tummy is so cute! She screamed a little later and said, "she's moving again and I can see it this time!!" I RAN from the kitchen and put my hand on her tummy, but Alexis decided she wanted to go back to sleep before I got over there. So I didn't get to feel her kicking.
She'll be 5 months tomorrow!

I am no photographer, but I snapped a few of her out at the Magnolia tree.







5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures and beautiful girls. You have much to be proud of.

Belinda said...

Sorry, I didn't realize my husband was logged in and posted under his name. You probably wondered who in the world Paul was. HA!!!

Rhonda said...

Yup! You're right! I wondered who in the world was Paul and was beginning to think I was going to have to change my "Comment Settings!"...LOL

Bobbie said...

The girls look wonderful. I love your photos.

Jody J said...

Beautiful pics!