Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Baby Shower

Kimberly's shower turned out really well. I want to thank my church family for taking care of it for us and for providing everything to make it possible. It meant a lot to us! Below are just a few of the gifts she recieved.

My husband's Aunts from Ft. Wayne, were not able to attend the shower, but they came for a visit the day before and gave their gifts to her early.


This 1st. blanket was made by Kimberly's Great Aunt Loretta.

This one was made by her Great Aunt Glenna. It has Alexis C. Lemire monographed on it.
Standing with not even HALF of her gifts. The floor was flooded with gifts!

My sister-in-law Jordana Beagan and my niece Shalane, from Ga., were not able to attend, so they sent their gifts with my mother-in-law. Among the many gifts she recieved from them, was a sippy cup with Alexis' name on it!
Kimberly decorating her first cake!

The finished product! I thought she did pretty good for her first one!

Opening one of the dresses that her grandma crocheted for Alexis.

Alexis' Christening Dress , bonnet and booties made by her Great Grandma Beagan!




2 comments:

Bobbie said...

She got a lot of really cute stuff. It was fun to watch her open it all. I loved the dress for her dedication too. I was a little jealous no body in my family could make my baby something as beautiful as that was. (But I'm over it now. LOL) No it really was sweet. Now can't wait to see little Alexis.

Bobbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.