Monday, September 22, 2008

More of Our Beautiful Angel

Well grandma is back home and I am SOOOOOOO missing this beautiful angel!!!!! Once again, it was so hard to let go of her and her mommy & daddy. But we are looking forward to the next time and can't wait to see them again. Help us pray that Alex gets his 10 day leave before being deployed, and that they will let him come to Indiana and have the baby dedicated at church. She is planning to have her Great Grandpa Beagan dedicate her. So they will be driving up from Ga. to be with us as well if Alex gets his pass to come.
I will be loading more pictures on here this week, but I have to resize them before I can load them. I have some cute ones of Grandpa and Aunt Brittany with her, so those will be up soon. So check back often. Alexis is an absolute doll. She is just too beautiful for words, but then again, I'm just the grandma, so I'm a little partial!...lol But I think you all will agree with me! :o)

















No comments: