

Alexis Cheyenne was born at 2:28 this morning. She is 20 inches long. 7 lbs. 15 oz. and has a head FULL of jet black hair!!! It is so thick!
Kimberly ended up having her natural. As soon as they got the Epidural in she was already 10cm. She ended up having what they called an unusual tear. They said that instead of a straight tear, she tore like a web. She was a trooper through the whole thing! I am SO proud of her I could bust! It was so awesome watching the whole thing unfold before my eyes!! It is 6:50 and Alex and I just got home, so we are going to try to get a couple hours of sleep before we go back up and hope that we beat the storm. The hospital where she is at, is closer to the ocean. Here are a couple of pictures, I will try to upload more when I get a chance. We have no internet access at the hospital that I know of. Baby and mommy are doing fantastic! Labor was a little long, but delivery was very quick. Just a few pushes and she was out! It was amazing!!
Kimberly ended up having her natural. As soon as they got the Epidural in she was already 10cm. She ended up having what they called an unusual tear. They said that instead of a straight tear, she tore like a web. She was a trooper through the whole thing! I am SO proud of her I could bust! It was so awesome watching the whole thing unfold before my eyes!! It is 6:50 and Alex and I just got home, so we are going to try to get a couple hours of sleep before we go back up and hope that we beat the storm. The hospital where she is at, is closer to the ocean. Here are a couple of pictures, I will try to upload more when I get a chance. We have no internet access at the hospital that I know of. Baby and mommy are doing fantastic! Labor was a little long, but delivery was very quick. Just a few pushes and she was out! It was amazing!!
Thank you for all the prayers!!!
(((Grandma Hugs)))
Rhonda
2 comments:
HUGE congratulations! What a good size baby for a first (especially for a tiny mommy :) Love all that hair! Can't wait to see and hear more!
YEA!!! I am so happy for you guys! I heard the great news while I was in MI, but haven't had time to get on here and see her. She is so sweet! Congrats to Kimberly and Alex!
Post a Comment