Friday, September 5, 2008

Update Sept. 5

Kimberly's contractions have started getting stronger within the last hour and they are staying between 4-9 minutes apart and she is still spotting. Each one seems to be getting stronger. She called the Dr. and they said that when the contractions are 5 min. apart for one hour, she will need to come in. But they also told her that she does not want to go into labor today because they are extremely busy at the hospital delivering babies today!...LOL I told her she should have told them that she does not want to go into labor tomorrow during a hurricane either!...LOL So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is the beginning, and that it won't last a long time.
Stay tuned for an update!! This grandma is getting more and more excited!!!!!!!!

Rhonda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying that the soon to be grandma takes a couple of deep breaths I'm praying for patience lol & a safe & natural delivery god bless
~Kathy in NZ (whos been in the same situation :)