Friday, September 12, 2008

Sept 12---Six Days Old

In the car on her way to and from her first check up. She is now 7 lbs. 11 oz. and doing wonderful!




*****************************************************************************










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so are you gonna post pictures of her everyday until she's like 5 years old? i see one day old.. 2 days old.. 3 days old..so on.. lol.. well i think you should do it cause she's just too cute!

Rhonda said...

Ain't that what grandma's are supposed to do?...lol As long as Kimberly sends me pictures everyday, or I'm the one behind the camera, you can bet they will be posted here for everyone to see!! I'm just too proud and HAVE to show her off! ;o) Oh! That reminds, I forgot I still have pictures that need to be posted from today on our way to the Dr. office for her weight check.