Monday, September 8, 2008

Sept.8--Two Days Old

WE'RE HOME!!!
Kimberly and Alexis both got a clean bill of health and were both sent home today. They said that so far, there is no trace of the Group B infection in Alexis' system! PTL!! Thank You for your prayers! We were on the road constantly after getting out of the hospital, getting all the paper work done for Alexis, (totally different in the Marines!) and then we had to get some grocery shopping done. I cannot get over how well Kimberly is doing. I didn't do near this good after I got out of the hospital!
Anyway, since we were in the car most of the day, I mainly got all carseat pictures, and then I just now took a couple of daddy holding her on the couch. But anyway, you can see her various facial expressions throughout the day just in her carseat. She is SO beautiful!!! She definitely stops people in the stores!...LOL Everyone wants to stop and look at her and cannot get over how beautiful she is! The poor thing is really struggling with nursing, so if you want to help us pray about this, I know Kimberly would really appreciate it, she is really suffering too because of it. Other than that, they are both doing wonderful.
Grandpa and Aunt Brittany plan to fly out here on the 19th and then I will be flying back home with them on the 21st. I miss my hubby and Britt, but oh my word, they are going to have to PRY me away from this baby!!...LOL THAT is when this grandma is going to need prayer!...LOL










2 comments:

Bobbie said...

She is just beautiful. I miss Kim and would love to see and hold Alexis.

tacomom said...

Yay! I should know better than to go a few days without checking your blog this week. I've been soooo busy but was happy to find LOTS of photos today :) So glad she is home and okay.