Sept. 2, 2008)
I just got off the phone with Kimberly and she just left the doctor's office. They tried to check her cervix to see if she had started dilating yet, but she said it was up too high and she couldn't reach it. She did say that Alexis is down low, but she is also up high, which means it sounds like she is going to have a long baby! Kimberly asked her if she knew approx. how much Alexis weighed and she told her that she has an 8 lb baby!!! She also said that it does not look like Alexis is ready to come any time soon. :o( So I will be with her on her next visit next week and I will be asking the Doctor if we can induce her so that she does not have a 10 lb. baby because of her small frame and because of her back problems of having the early stages of scoliosis. She did tell Kimberly to be expecting to have a long painful labor! If you all will, please keep her in your prayers and pray that this Doctor is wrong! I had fairly easy deliveries with both of my babies. I had Kimberly in 6 hours after my water broke and Brittany in 3 hours. I was hoping Kimberly would be like me. Pray that Alexis will be healthy and that there will be no complications!
I fly out to VA. tomorrow morning and will be landing around 4pm. Pray that I have a safe trip and that all goes well.
Keep my poor hubby in your prayers as well since he will be in charge of my parents while I'm gone. I have all their meds fixed up for them so that all he has to do is take them over to them every morning. Mom has been acting a little goofy lately, so pray that nothing goes wrong with them while I am gone. Also pray for Brittany that she'll do alright with her cooking while I'm gone so her and her daddy don't starve, and so that they don't have to eat my mothers cooking!...LOL
Ok, I have to take mom to 2 of her doctors appts. in Indianapolis this morning and then I have to get back and finish packing!
(((Hugs)))
Rhonda---Soon to be Grandma!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment